Laminate Flooring Limited Warranty
Laminate flooring warranties help make sure you enjoy your floors for years to come.
What does the Laminate Flooring Limited Warranty cover?
Luna's partner, Shaw Industries, Inc., warrants that for the time period of the particular product category, which begins from the date of original purchase, your Shaw Laminate Floor:
- Will not stain
- Will not wear through the decorative surface
- Will not fade as a result of direct sunlight or artificial light
- Will be free of manufacturing defects
What you should do if you need warranty service.
You should notify Luna, of any defect no later than 30 days after discovering the defect but within the time period of the applicable limited warranty.
You must present to Luna the following items for a warranty claim to take place:
- A valid proof of purchase in the form of a sales receipt or other documents.
- A detailed description of the problem and or a photograph/sample that clearly shows the problem.
If you have any questions please email us at: email@example.com